last updated 03 October 2017
Computer Science Student
(location: ASP, Edwardsville, IL)
We seek programmers to work on a distributed software designed to meet the specific needs of NASA scientists and to engage the public. Project code includes interactive web apps (see CosmoQuest.org), mobile apps, and standalone server-side applications to manipulate images and analyze databases in the context of space science research.
- Must work quickly and must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to take creative direction, and follow detailed style guides
- Demonstrate skills in one or more of the following: mobile app development, web app development using HTML5, image processing and manipulation.
- Comfortable working in a high-tech environment and using online work tools
- Good people skills (both face-to- face and online)
Please email a cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email: a link to an example or examples of your code (e.g. GitHub repos, apps in the app store, sites you’ve designed), contact information for a reference, and, if possible, a link to a completed LinkedIn profile.